President Donald Trump was impeached by the U.S. House for a historic second time, charged with “incitement of insurrection” over the deadly mob siege of the U.S. Capitol in a swift and stunning collapse of his final days in office.
- On Trump’s pardon list: Former NC GOP chairman, Steve Bannon and Lil Wayne
- Man shot in southeast Raleigh neighborhood
- Biden’s first act: Orders on pandemic, climate, immigration
- COLUMN: Another inauguration comes to heal a divided nation
- Many downtown Raleigh offices, museums closed for Inauguration Day